You are very welcome to visit and fellowship with us at our church in 1 Veryan Place, Fishermead, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK6 2SP.
For specific directions click on the tab below the map.
Milton Keynes is located at Junction 14 of the M1 Motorway. We are 45 miles north of London, and 60 miles south of Birmingham.
From the North
1. Leave the M1 Motorway at Junction 14 and take the third exit (A4146) which will take you across the Motorway. (As you cross the Motorway,keep to your right because traffic exiting the Motorway from the south does not stop; the left lane gives them right of way. When you have cleared the Motorway and emerging traffic, you should move into the left lane.) After about 300 metres you will come to the first of 6 Roundabouts (Northfield).
2. Take the second exit (straight on) along the H6, Childs Way. Continue straight on over four (4) more roundabouts; passing such landmarks as a "Total" Petrol Station on your left and a large lake (Willen Lake on your right.)
3. At the sixth (6) roundabout (Springfield), turn left on the B4034 (V8, Marlborough Street.)
4. After approx 300 metres, you will see the church on the right (next to a footbridge) but you will need to continue down Marlborough Street to the roundabout at the bottom of the hill.
5. Take the 4th exit (heading back up Marlborough Street) and then take the first left into Fishermead (Fishermead Boulevard) and the first left again (Veryan Place.) The church is immediately on your left.
From the South
1. Leave the M1 Motorway at Junction 14 and continue up and along the slip road (A4146) until you come to the large (Northfield) roundabout. This is the first of six (6) roundabouts.
2. Follow steps 2-5 below.
The church has parking on it's premises. Please note that if it is full you can park on the road adjacent to the church BUT PLEASE DO NOT park in the residential bays in the middle section.