Deacons and Deaconesses are elected members to serve our church in eminently practical ways, caring for several aspects of church services, as well as for church property. Also looking after visitors and members of the church family.
To serve as disciples of Jesus in the church and in the community of faith and to impact lives in the hope of Jesus.
To accept the calling of a servant in the community of faith. To be involved in the service of Jesus at any level of His calling to follow Him, who said " For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve" (Mark 10:45).
1. Assistance at Worship Services
2. Assistance at Communion Services
3. Assistance at Baptismal Services
4. Part of the Hospitality team at fellowship lunches
5. Home Visitations - 'shut ins', sick members & lapsed members
1. Deaconry Emphasis Day with an Ordination Service.
If you are impressed to serve the Lord in the capacity of a deacon or deaconess please contact the Team Leaders or email firstname.lastname@example.org